10.15.2013

MY TOP 10 FALL MUST HAVES

1. Keurig - I love the Keurig because it's so ridiculously easy to use, and there are so many flavors to choose from out there! My favorites are: Green Tea, Chai Tea, Hot Cocoa, and Iced Coffees. Yummers!

2. Lush's Dream Cream - The dream cream is on my list because it's made with fresh ingredients and it keeps my skin SO soft. It is on the pricey side, $27 but worth EVERY penny! Holy Grail product.

3. NYX Lollipop Lip Gloss - I'm obsessed with the lollipop color form Nyx's Mega Shine lip gloss collection. It has the perfect amount of shine, and it has a great sweet scent to it.

4.Milani Black Nail Polish - Black nail polish is a must during the fall. It's so chic! I've tried many other brands. Milani's black nail polish is extremely pigmented, all you need is one coat.  

5. Neutrogena Grape Fruit Face Wash - This is the best face wash if you struggle with acne, psoriasis, or any other type of sensitive skin condition. I use this all year round. It keeps my face clear, and the smell of this wash is so refreshing. 

6. Bed Bath and Body Candle-Pumpkin Cupcake - The perfect spicy and sweet scent. I can't get enough of these candles during the fall.

7. Tan Booties - Because they go with everything..... 

8. Leopard Scarf-Because I'm obsessed with leopard print.....

9. DKNY Pure - I saved the best for last. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SCENT ALL YEAR ROUND....but especially during the fall. I get so many compliments when I use this perfume. This is my dream perfume. It's sweet, classy, sophisticated, sensual, and long lasting. I wish I could bathe in this perfume, it's perfect! HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!


No comments:

Post a Comment