12.27.2013

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2013!

I hope you all had a great Christmas holiday! I wanted to share what I got this Christmas. Most of the gifts I received were beauty related, with the exception of one electronic that is a complete LIFE SAVER. If you are using your phone contantly for work and personal use I HIGHLY recommend ordering my number  4 present on the list below. Comment below with your favorite gifts this year :) 

1. MAC Turquatic Fragrance ( Notes of Anemone, Lotus, Orris, & Corsican Blue Cedar. A new classic!I'm in love)


2. It's Judy time Pallete (Great for everyday and going out!)

3. That's Heart Pallete (Fun and Flirty)


4. Mophie charging phone case  (LIFE SAVER)


 

5. Vanity Girl Hollywood Mirror(To die for!)


6. Michael Kors Watch (Rose Gold)

7. UGG Boots Bailey Button Triplet (Love)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment