1.30.2014

50 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME!

1. 6 p.m.-12 a.m. is when I'm most productive
2. I got my nose pierced when I was 19, that lasted about 1 week.
3. I tell everyone I'm 5'5, that may or may not be accurate
4. My favorite season is fall
5. As a young girl I told people my name was Sarah Fergusen
6. I can eat sushi any time of the day
7. When I was 10 I filed my entire nail down to my skin (Goose bumps just thinking about it!)
8.  I collect journals
9. I'm always cold
10. Kourtney Kardashian is my favorite Kardashian!
11. I'm thee worst texter of all time
12. Most of my friends think I should work for TMZ
13. My favorite movies are The Life of David Gale, Selena, and Sex and the City
14. My favorite drink is Chai Tea
15. I drink a lot of water
16. I love cooking
17.  I have 2 god children
18. I secretly wish I knew how to play the piano
19. I've developed an addiction to Youtube
20. I love receiving mail and packages
21. My favorite place to Shop is Target, Ulta, Lush, and Barnes and Noble
22. I introduce my brother to everyone as my little brother, he's 20 now…
23. I graduated from UNLV with my bachelors in English
24. I want a dog farm
25. I can concentrate better with a fresh manicure
26. I love planning and designing party layouts
27. I can't go more than 2 days with a messy room
28. I sleep with a pink pillow and purple blanket, they have traveled every with me:
Cuba, Aruba, Cost Rica, Honduras, Bahamas, Mexico,
New York, Florida, Panama, St. Thomas…and the list goes on ;)
29. My least favorite food is beef
30. I will be 25 this year, October 12th
31. My favorite color is Coral
32. My hair is naturally poker straight
33. My favorite scent is Pure DKNY
34. I've had acrylics a total of 4 times
35. I love terrible reality television late at night
36. Caffeine did not have an effect on my in college, now it does
37. I love the smell of rain and new leather
38. I have no desire to learn how to bowl
39. I love baseball and basketball
40. I change my hair color often
41. I'm the oldest in my family
42. I abbreviate most of my words
43. I love road trips and spontaneous trips
44. My girlfriends and I still have sleepovers
45. I prefer shopping online
46. I'd rather listen to music than watch TV
47. My goal this year is to become a paralegal
48. I have extremely thick skin
49. I'm 100% a family person
50. I have 2 soul sisters: Annaya and Olivia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment