9.09.2013

OPEN LETTERS ....

Dear Mom and Dad,

Thank you for always letting me know everything will be okay. From traveling, playing sports, parties, shopping sprees, ...I have so much to be thankful for and I can never thank you enough. Every day I'm evolving, I'm taking on different challenges, becoming a better person, coming across different impediments and getting through them. And that is what spurred me to write this, because I will never be able to repay you, and I'm so thankful to have the best support system a daughter could ever ask for.

Your faith in me has changed my life forever.

XO,

Ana
__________________________________________________________________________

Mona/ Annaya,

You continue to amaze me with your wisdom, over the top sass, loyalty, and humor. 
You are my soul sister.

143,

Ana 

_________________________________________________________________________

Mia/ Sweet thing,

You chase away the worries of the day. I love you more than pizza.

Yours truly,

Ana
__________________________________________________________________________

Dear October,

Slow down, I'm not ready to be 24 yet!

Cheers,

Ana






No comments:

Post a Comment